Sunday, September 18, 2011

Starting School!

Okay, So I started school about a month ago, and let me tell you, WOW. Okay, so lots of things going on for me this year... I have Tutoring, (My teacher who taught me last year asked me to tutor her students in Math) Enrichment, (I'll tell you what that is later,) School Band, (I'm going to make a seperate post about that) and the usual stuff. Class, Homework, and Friendships/ Social Life.



Okay, so first I'll tell you about tutoring. At open house, I stopped by to see my teacher from last year and I said Hi, and gave her BIG hug. She said: "Hey Lizzie! How you doing girl?" We talked about what we did over the summer, and she said: "Lizzie, would you like to tutor my kids?" So, I said: "....Sure, Why not?" so that's how that happened. Okay, so a lot of things this year at my school this year are different, the biggest change being a new building. But, one of the, I guess "Medium Changes" is Enrichment. Enrichment is a program with things like Drama Club, Photography club, Cheerleading Club, etc. It's from 3:15pm-3:55pm each day, and you get to choose your club. I'm excited for enrichment becuase I love to act and I am thinking about doing Theater. (Drama Club)


Now, The next thing, School Band, is a WHOLE other story, so I'll make a seperate post about that. The last thing I'm going to talk to you about today is Friendships. There is someone who I was friends with a couple years ago and had a very bad experience with them, But thankfully, the praying has paid off and Me and that person get along very well. I'm excited for this year, and I'm excited to learn this year. So make sure you do some learning yourself this year, whether it is in school, out of school, or both, and keep checking back for more posts. :)



UPDATE: Sunday, September 18th, 2011



We start tutoring
and Enrichment tomorrow!



-LimitlessLizzie

2 comments:

  1. Good post, Lizzie. I'm proud to see you exercising those writing muscles. Sounds like an exciting year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PattiShene

    Thanks, I'm excited for this year. :) I remember that in our chat, you said you've been trying to keep up with my blog. The easiest way to do that is to follow me, and you'll get emails everytime I post. Thanks again :)

    -LimitlessLizzie

    ReplyDelete